Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm just chilling

Emphasis on the "ing" in chilling. Usually I and pretty much everyone I know would say "chillin" but one of my friends is always saying it with an "ing" and it sounds strange, but cool. haha.

Anyways, i'm just hanging out, I havent posted in a while. I'm living in Boston now, I got an internship here at this awesome company called Alt Terrain, and a job as a cook at Bertuccis. No work at either today!

Its a Friday and I went for a run this morning and did some laundry. Not a whole lot. Later though, I'm going to see JET at the Paradise with some friends. Thats one of the things that is great about Boston compared to home; theres alwasy something going on. Monday I was at a Sox game etc... Its great.

Anyways, I have some coffee brewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment